Whitewater Lake Reservoir -
ShoreLand Traditions™ is pleased to offer an unequaled opportunity of recreational lakeshore property that uniquely combines the pleasures of northeastern Minnesota forested waterfront within the heart of the progressive Iron Range community of Hoyt Lakes, Minnesota.
On the shore of Whitewater Lake Reservoir, these 26 unique waterfront lots of about one acre in size are within walking distance of city conveniences and are woven into the City of Hoyt Lakes' park system of paved walking/biking trails, ATV/snowmobile trails, and the Fisherman's Point Campground. Prices for the lots are listed in the enclosed Fact Sheets. Construction costs for installing the city water, sewer, and paved access road are covered by Minnesota Power. Future taxes and special assessments will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
At Whitewater Lake Reservoir's "Patriot's Point Subdivision" you will enjoy the paved access road, new paved walking/biking paths, city drinking water and sewer service, along with Minnesota Power electric service, Hoyt Lakes police and fire protection as well as emergency/hospital services. All of this within the shadow of Giant's Ridge Golf and Ski Resort; a mere eight minute drive from the subdivision.
Benefits you'll enjoy at Whitewater Lake Reservoir that you just won't see at most other lakeshore/cabinsite developments:
- Avoiding the uncertainty and future costs of individual septic systems and well water
- Peace of mind due to year-round access via city street maintenance
- Curb-side garbage service
- City fire and police protection within 1.5 miles
- Hospital/Emergency services
- Unique attribute of a paved walking/biking trail system that accesses friendly community conveniences such as groceries, municipal parks and golf course
- Unprecedented business development/relocation within walking distance to the growing Laskin Energy Park (see enclosed flyer)
ShoreLand Traditions™ is Minnesota Power's premiere managed lakeshore property program that provides the comfort of a managed residential lakefront community, through the implementation of a long-term (30 year) renewable recreational shoreline lease agreement. For more detailed disclosure information about the Whitewater Lake Reservoir "Patriot's Point Subdivision" or a copy of the lease agreement we recommend calling us at the phone number listed below.
Experience northwoods waterfront living in a newly discovered recreational region of northeastern Minnesota. Please take some time to review this information, then visit the lots at your convenience. Directions to the lots are included in the Fact Sheets.